Big News: Greenlight Guru's 2022 State of Medical Device Product Development, Quality Management, and Commercialization Benchmark Report is live!
Greenlight Guru's annual State of Medical Device Product Development and Quality Management Report is coming to help you understand the strategies, tactics, and technologies used today to accelerate product development, ensure compliance, and promote quality.
Get the first look into the thoughts, findings, and data of original research from 500+ medical device professionals at this upcoming True Quality Summit Series.
Join us for just one hour a day to dig into the most compelling stats, biggest surprises, and must-know takeaways that will help you navigate uncertainty and maintain a competitive advantage this year.
Through engaging panel discussions and a deep dive into the report findings, you’ll discover what high-performing companies do differently and gain actionable insights to take your organization to the next level.
If you can't attend live, no worries. Everything is recorded and available on-demand following the event.
• What key issues are affecting the industry, including the 2022 revenue outlook, and quality management priorities and preparedness
• What strategies, tactics, and technologies today’s medical device professionals are using to accelerate product development, ensure compliance, and promote quality
• What are the biggest challenging about the runup to commercialization and what gaps are there in preparation
• What high performing companies do differently (and how you can do the same at your organization)
• What you can do to manage supply-chain risk
• How to shift compliance-minded organizations to a True Quality mindset
• What critical hurdles and headwinds you can expect to face post-commercialization (and how to conquer them)
This Virtual Summit is Highly Recommended For:
• Medical Device Executives & Leadership Teams
• Quality Professionals and Management
• Regulatory Affairs Professionals and Management
• Clinical Affairs Professionals and Management
• R&D Engineers and Management
We couldn't be more excited about our lineup. Which talks will you be checking out?